Political forum slated for May
by Halei Lamb | May 4, 2018 9:35 am
The Emanuel County Political Forum will be held on Thursday, May 10, 2018, at 6 p.m. at the Emanuel County Courthouse. Questions for candidates can be submitted in advance via email at email@example.com or by calling the chamber of commerce at 478-237-6426.
The following is a list of running candidates for each district:
• Board of Education, District 2 — Phyllis Dixon
• Board of Education, District 4 — Tanya Lane and Tracy Mason
• Board of Education, District 5 — Johnny Parker, incumbent
• Board of Education, District 6 — Bill Rogers Jr., incumbent, and Sandra B. Swinney
• Solicitor General — Jess Clifton, incumbent, and Connie Peebles Terwilliger
• County Commission, District 2 — Keith Thompson, incumbent
• County Commission, District 4 — Amanda R. Brown, Jim Sherrod, and Dianna C. Wedincamp
• County Commission, District 5 — Matt Blackburn, incumbent; James Canady, Chris Stanford, and Billy Williamson.