Longview Farm and Home Museum announces new addition
by Halei Lamb | March 1, 2018 4:19 pm
A photograph of the Stevens Crossing Post Office building is now on display at The Longview Farm and Home Museum, located at 161 Museum Road.
In preparation for tours, the building, donated by Steve and Carla Kite, is currently undergoing a process of restoration and will be ready to viewers by April 26, the same date as the annual meeting of Longview Farm and Home Museum.
During the annual meeting, officers and board members will be elected.
Entertainment will be provided by Don and Pat Thomas, who will present the program “The Travelling Trunk,” which will consist of the showing of tools, dress, and lifestyle of individuals living in 1776 America. A tour of the museum grounds will begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by a dinner at 7 p.m. Those planning to attend are asked to bring a dish to share.
Membership is not required. For more information, contact Missy Elder at 478-763-3631.