Reminder to Twin City residents

by | November 7, 2017 4:17 pm

Open burning is not permitted in city limits. The city provides leaf and limb pick-up, and other trash can be put in the can for regular weekly pick-up. If you are burning for other reasons, a permit must be obtained from the Emanuel County Forestry Unit. If you are burning for any reason, be sure to have your permit available for verification.

No comments yet.

The comments are closed.

© Copyright 2018 | Emanuel County Live