comments » 2

  1. Comment by Wally Gallian

    February 23, 2016 at 4:38 pm

    I pray no one was injured in this fire. Hurts my heart to see anything bad happen to this beautiful place.

  2. Comment by Aaron Correll

    February 23, 2016 at 5:44 pm

    Thank God, no one was hurt and the fire did not break out in the middle of the night. This tragedy appears to be the result of an electrical fire in the attic. My biggest personal pain stems from the complete interior renovation last year and new paint job (with lights and shutters) less than 1 month ago. Oh well, it’s just stuff…


The comments are closed.

© Copyright 2018 | Emanuel County Live