by Emanuel County Live | December 29, 2004 12:00 am
We know that many of you are probably making that famous “New Year’s Resolution” this week. Here are some interesting facts about those resolutions:
• 63 percent of people keep their resolutions after two months.
• 67 percent of people make three or more resolutions.
The top four resolutions are:
1. Increase exercise
2. Be more conscientious about work or school
3. Develop better eating habits
4. Stop smoking, drinking, or using drugs (including caffeine)
However, people make more resolutions to start a new habit than to break an old one!
Whatever your resolution may or may not be, we wish all our readers a safe and very happy New Year!